What's Different About Okite?
What’s Different about Okite?
There are so many quartz manufacturers and selections available, the question is “What’s different about OKITE?”
Here is a list of some of the things that are unique to OKITE Quartz and really set us apart from all the others:
• Translucent Quartz Collection with Illumination System available. OKITE is the only quartz manufacturer that makes a translucent quartz surface designed to be backlit and we can supply our own illumination system fabricated to specification in any color! Major time and expense saver!
• Natural Onyx Alternative! The 9002 Translucent material can be used in place of natural Onyx without any of
the negative characteristics that make onyx difficult and costly to work with.
• Whitest quartz available from any manufacturer. Bianco Assolu to is the whitest solid white quartz out there, go ahead and comp are it to any other white, it will become your go to white.
• Most desirable Veined/Marble Quartz collection (Vinatti Collection). OKITE invented and perfected the process of making veined quartz, subtle Italian styling and the most realistic Marble look without the porosity and softness of actual marble. Quartz is non porous, scratch resistant and is the 4th hardest mineral on earth behind diamond, corundum and topaz.
• Made in Italy! Stocked and distributed from Houston, so you get a high quality Italian made product without the long lead times. 3-5 business days with no freight charge!
• OKITE is lot managed from one distribution point after being spectrometer matched. Color are consistent and color drift is not an issue.
• Minimum order is ONE slab!
• Half slabs and quarter slabs available. You can order a slab or 2 for the kitchen and a half or quarter slab for the bathroom. It doesn’t even need to be the same color!
• Backsplash program! Backsplash can be ordered separate from the slab in 4” strips and will be sent in 2cm. thickness eliminating the need to cut it from the slab or mill it down to 2cm. saving time, expense and maximizing the 120×55 slab.
• Honed Finishes. OKITE offers select 2cm. colors in a honed finish
• Color matched adhesives! All of OKITE’s colors have a color matched adhesive available through Integra for the best possible seam.
• FREE SAMPLES! Samples can be ordered completely free of charge, any color, any quantity in 4×4 or 10×10 sizes and can be sent to your location or anywhere you wish. OKITE makes sample management and selection easy.
• Project Tracking. we will provide samples, track and provide support throughout the entire process from the architect, GC, millwork company, dealer, fabricator and end user, streamlining the project and preventing you from having to field calls and address any inquiries after specification.
• Local Representation. Your local OKITE Representative is Benji Loren and he can be contacted at 612-963-4130 or email@example.com with any questions, sample requests or to register, track and support your specification.